Join Tait, Lawrence and Nara as we take you through the top news this week that affects companies selling into China.
This week's topics:
- A tour of QQ (kind-of like WeChat).
- New WeChat features: hashtags and bigger file transfers.
- Bilibili to launch 33 new anime shows.
- 3 big trade deals mean better access to the Chinese market.
Source 1: https://news.cgtn.com/news/2020-11-21/If-RCEP-comes-can-CPTPP-be-far-behind-for-China--VBbY7YVGkE/index.html
Source 2: https://newseu.cgtn.com/news/2020-11-24/China-EU-investment-treaty-to-be-signed-by-year-end-says-ambassador-VER64j9RkI/index.html
- What is "revenge bedtime procrastination"?